Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Case of the Cookbook

My brother kept insisting I had his copy of Nigella Lawson’s, “How to be a Domestic Goddess.”
I kept insisting I did not.
Finally, I thought I would be super clever and actually look for the book.
I found it hiding among all my other neglected cookbooks. It’s probably been there for three years.
Tragically, I’ve never even made a single one of Nigella’s recipes.
My brother says he’ll make me photocopies of anything I want to try, but I have to return the book.

3 comments:

John April 13, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

Not one recipe? This comedy has turned tragic!

Queen Bee April 14, 2010 at 7:38 AM  

John, I don't know... given the cooking history this may have been a lucky turn of event. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP