Thursday, April 1, 2010

Foolish for April

Realizing I totally slacked on my March goal to “give or throw away at least 31 items,” I stood in my bathroom for 30 minutes last night and tossed 55 tiny things. I think I even saw the empty lipstick I wore to my best friend’s wedding 10 ½ years ago. I wanted to remember the name, so I could buy a replacement, but I never did.

Do you know how many times I have moved in 10 years? I can’t believe these useless things traveled thousands of miles with me. These items were so small all 55 barely filled one-quarter of the garbage bag. But I could use less junk in my life, even if I have to throw it out a tiny bit at a time.

I managed 12 short-and-easy workouts in March, which is not as many as I hoped. But it’s a new month, and a new chance to start again. And I did hit the treadmill this morning.

So here’s to April and to never giving up even when it makes us look like a fool!

1 comments:

Queen Bee April 1, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

You mean you threw away the empty lipstick from my wedding day?!?!?! How could you??

Just kidding. It did look quite lovely on you, though.

Okay - April goal - beat March's workout number! =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP