Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ready or Not

The answer is always Not, as in not ready. The New Year is almost here, and as usual, I wish I was a bit more prepared for it. As in, I wish my house was clean. I wish my laundry was put away. I wish my 2010 projects were neatly tied up and my 2011 projects were all ready to start.

But tonight I painted my nails myself for the first time in a million years. Very sloppy job, by the way. I can't believe how good I was at painting my nails when I was 12. The color is dark purple with glitter, and I kind of love how not me it is. Ever notice how something that seems so un-you can totally be you if you try it.

Anyway, ready or not, me and my nails are going to sparkle in 2011.  

2 comments:

Sheila December 31, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

Of course, I love this. And I love you.

Nicole December 31, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

I am VERY much looking forward to seeing you and your nails! xoxo

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP