Monday, January 3, 2011

Rough Start

I had it in mind to practice patience today. To be cheerful despite my to-do list. It was not a complete success.

I spent 3+ hours waiting at the Toyota dealership while my car received routine care.
The recycle center, which I've been trying to make it to for weeks, was closed.
Grocery shopping took way too long.
It took me forever to realize that buying Lottery tickets is dummy-proof. (I actually had to call my parents to find out how much they cost.)
The bottom refrigerator shelf collapsed, spilling an open bottle of wine on the floor. Thank goodness, nothing broke.
And I found out that no, that part of the grill does not remain cool while cooking. Instant burn on my index finger. 

OK. Enough complaining. Hope your Monday was better. 

1 comments:

Erin January 4, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

I'm telling you: Everything takes forever and a day to get done and as soon as you finish, you have to do it all over again. Drives me nuts!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP