Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Electronic Clutter

I think I'm an electronic hoarder. It's my email (still out of control) and my voice messages.
Earlier today, I had 17 unheard messages on my phone. I'm down to 14.
But there are countless saved messages.
Messages I listened to but didn't delete, like the one my mom left me the day before the Academy Awards last year. I guess I had been sick because she was calling to see if I felt better and to tell me we were going to have good food for the Oscars.

2 comments:

Mandy_Fish February 29, 2012 at 8:32 AM  

This would make for an exciting reality television show. ELECTRONIC HOARDERS. We could watch a whole team of experts come in and help you delete emails.

Christina February 29, 2012 at 9:40 PM  

Well, I could certainly use teams of experts. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP