Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI

I didn't care about the game, but I did enjoy watching my parents watch the game. I had no idea my folks and their friends would get so excited about seeing Madonna perform at half-time. My mom accidentally changed the channel while trying to raise the volume during "Vogue," and chaos erupted. Then there was the confusion about who Madonna was singing with. My dad said, "Cee Lo? I thought you said, 'Filo!'" What really made my day was my parents' 70-something-year-old friend who turned out to be a pop culture expert. I got a kick out of hearing her explain to my dad, "That's Kelly Clarkson. She won 'American Idol.'" "That's Cee Lo Green. He's a judge on 'The Voice.'"

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP