Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sweets

It's a scientific fact that Easter candy is the best candy of all the holidays. It's also true that I've purchased said candy three times in the last few weeks. (The Cadbury mini eggs were on shelves before Valentine's.) Each time, John comes up with something new to say in front of the cashier during checkout:

  • "So, is this enough for everyone at the office?" 
  • "So, do you have enough for the kids in your class?" 
  • "So, do you think we have enough for all the kids at the orphanage?"
Oh, jeez, now I feel bad. I really should be buying candy for needy kids.

2 comments:

Rosie Terry March 1, 2012 at 5:50 AM  

I like John's attitude towards other people. Generosity is still in practice. Anyway, I love easter candy too. I used to give them to my kids, nieces and nephews.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP