Monday, March 19, 2012

Bills & Prayers

On Saturday, I had the unpleasant surprise of opening an unexpected bill.
I was pretty sure it was a mistake.
But I would have to call one of those annoying numbers with electronic operators, reach a live person and then convince that person and possibly that person's supervisor that the bill was a mistake.
While I was waiting to be transferred from Actual Human Being No. 1 to Actual Human Being No. 2, I said a quick prayer to St. Joseph (today was his feast day).
A few moments later, a voice came on the line, "Hello, this is Joseph, how can I assist you?" I didn't even need to get a supervisor.

St. Joseph, thank you for praying for us!

1 comments:

Faith G March 26, 2012 at 8:23 AM  

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP