Monday, March 12, 2012

Party People

My Grandpa Aldo suffered a mild stroke last week.
(I'm not completely convinced the word "mild" should be used to describe a stroke, but I'm not a doctor.)
Anyway, my grandpa was worried that the stroke he had on Tuesday would keep him from going to his sister's birthday party on Sunday.
Don't worry. It didn't. 
He got a hall pass from the convalescent home that he was transferred to on Saturday so he could celebrate his older sister's 96th birthday.
Nothing keeps a Lucarotti from a good party.

2 comments:

Trisha Q March 13, 2012 at 3:03 AM  

I just love your Grandpa!

hilda dada March 13, 2012 at 7:05 PM  

Thanks for an excellent article! I appreciate your insights and agree with what you wrote. SubstituiĆ§Ć£o de Vidro Automovel

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP