Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring Cleansing

My mom recently started picking up "O Magazine," and now my dad would like to try Dr. Oz's two-day cleanse.
I told him Sheila recently did a three-day juice cleanse with her bosses.
I explained that this was very LA, but it kind of concerned my parents. 
"I hope they did it over the weekend," my mom said.
"No, it was actually during the week while at work," I clarified.
My dad was surprised anyone would leave their home for any reason while on a cleanse.
"I hope they had enough bathrooms for everyone," he said.
We haven't set a date for our two-day cleanse adventure, and I'm not entirely convinced we'll go through with it. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 5, 2012 at 6:04 AM  

This is Mom and Dad replying. We WILL do the cleanse very soon. Just need to pick two whole days when we all will be here at home. Btw, I suggest that you use these two days, staying at our house, to clean up your 8000 backlog of emails and phone messages. You will cleanse more than your body this way and put your time to good use.

Sheila March 6, 2012 at 5:05 PM  

I want to be part of the Stubler cleanse! You know, I'm a pro!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP