Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Away Again

In about 5 hours, I'll be headed to the airport. The plane leaves at 6 a.m. and will take me and my mom to Florida. John joked that I should fire my travel agent. (My dad's the one who booked the tickets.) But how could I resist a few more days of family time?

Update: It's 3:50 a.m. on Thursday. I decided to skip sleep altogether. Instead, I packed, folded laundry, went through mail and sent out a couple emails. I've already found a mistake. Somehow, I accidentally put away a dirty bath towel. I whispered to John about it as we said our sleepy head goodbyes. I'm leaving it up to him to figure out which towel doesn't belong with the clean ones because I have no idea. All I can say is God bless the sleep deprived.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP