Monday, July 16, 2012

A Good Monday

I've mention before my trouble with the start of the week. But today I really made great attempts to compensate for the fact that it was Monday.
First of all, I tried kickboxing. (More on this later. I hope I can move tomorrow.)
Secondly, I finished, "Heaven Is Here." I honestly didn't plan on reading Stephanie Nielson's book, mostly because I was pretty sure I had already read everything there was about her story.
I was wrong. Reading her story from her point of view, and not filtered through a reporter (even a very good reporter), was definitely worth it.
I love that when I met her last year she said, "Let's hug," and I burst into tears and said, "I’m so glad you survived. I’m so glad you share your story and that you are here with us on this earth."
I'm pretty sure I would do the exact same thing all over again if I saw her tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sheila,  July 17, 2012 at 3:02 PM  

You are beyond good.

Faith G July 18, 2012 at 6:27 PM  

I'd like to read that book- she's pretty amazing.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP