Saturday, August 11, 2012

Awesomeness

Today's best of the best included:
1. A long talk with my friend Sarah. I love finally catching up after too many months of missed calls.
2. Watching my dad try to convince my mom that she should buy this book. He's kidding, mostly.
3. Making my mom laugh so hard she could barely breathe. I did this by demonstrating my kickboxing moves. I showed her a really good version of my high kick and then how it looks a few minutes into the class (barely off the ground). 

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 13, 2012 at 10:08 PM  

I still think this book has promise, "The Reeducation of the Female"

The author (a single man, wonder why) thinks that wives should obey their husbands, (unlike in our case where the husband, me, obeys the wife) and then she can get a man of quality!

Wait, my wife GOT a man of quality, me,

Well, Amazon has free shipping and only two books left,

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP