Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hula Hooping

Remember when I said I wanted a hoop? Well, my lovely and talented cousin Amanda made me two so I can always hoop with a friend!
In the world of hula hooping, I don't think I'm exaggerating by saying Amanda is an expert, a professor of hooping, if you will. (Fire hooping, anyone?)
Today at the park, Amanda gave me a tutorial on the basics. I wouldn't say I'm a natural, but after one day of hooping, I'm definitely fostering an addiction.
I've also learned two important things:
1. Have enough clearance.
2. Wear pajamas (much better than work clothes).
I'll let you know if I end up black and blue and sore all over.

3 comments:

Queen Bee September 6, 2012 at 5:44 AM  

PS - My girls say that hula hooping in bathing suits is the way to go... less bulk gets in the way. I have to disagree, though that could just be my hatred of bathing suits!

Sheila,  September 6, 2012 at 3:28 PM  

YES! Bring your hula hoops to lala and we'll hula together!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP