Saturday, October 6, 2012

Shoe Shopping

I strongly dislike the mall.
I view having to go there as a kind of torture.
But in our modern society, clothing oneself is required.
Today, I was looking for a pair of shoes.
My approach to shoes is this: Buy a pair and then wear them until they fall apart. My current ones (open-toe black slingbacks) are on the brink of death. Plus, the seasons are changing and I hate unintentionally getting my feet wet.
Anyway, I found the perfect pair at Nordstrom Rack ~ basic black heels that fit and weren't hideous.
I was even thinking shoe shopping is kind of fun before I realized the left shoe squeaks with every step.
In other words, the torturous search for new shoes continues and now it includes a trip to the return aisle.

4 comments:

The Wests October 7, 2012 at 1:13 PM  

What you need, my dear Christina, is a personal shopper. :)

Anonymous,  October 13, 2012 at 9:36 PM  

Do like I do, the Unicorn Thrift Shop. Most of my clothes are used. $4 sweaters.

Nancy E. J. October 16, 2012 at 5:30 PM  

Oh, Christina; I love your little blog! Also, I can be your personal shopper if you like. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP