Sunday, January 20, 2013

Game Day

Today, we watched football.
I really don't understand football. But I don't mind watching it.
(By watching it, I mean I'm in the same room with the actual fans, but I'm not really paying attention until something is worthy of a replay.)
John pulled out a Jerry Rice jersey that in the 11 years of knowing him, I'm not sure I've ever seen, let alone seen him wearing. My dad donned a San Francisco 49ers baseball cap made out of red corduroy, circa 1980s.
I actually remember going to a few games as a kid.
My impression of football was that it was long and cold and Joe Montana was essentially a god.
Apparently, it was worth digging in the back of the closet for these gems.
If you haven't heard, our team won.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP