Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Let's Catch Up

So it's been a little crazy over here. Days keep going by and Baby Girl's due date keeps getting closer. 


I already feel like she is growing up too fast. I want to savor every day between now and when she arrives and then every day after she is here. 

Meanwhile, there is so much to be done and people ask me multiple times a day if we are ready. Obviously, these are people who don't know me very well. Because anyone who knows my relationship with deadlines knows that "ready" isn't really a state I ever achieve. 

I'm OK with that. Baby Girl is going to arrive when she arrives and most likely things won't be ready, but the timing will be perfect nonetheless. 

By the way, we are officially one month from our due date. August 30th, here we come. (But if Baby Girl wants a deadline extension, that's fine, too.) 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP