Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Awaiting Our Little Love

I really have loved pregnancy. Which is not to say that parts of it haven't been challenging.
But those parts are small compared to the overwhelming awe and wonder I feel about the gift of this child.

Of all the things we need to do before she arrives, I'm so grateful John and I didn't miss our chance to photograph this time of waiting.
These pictures were taken Monday at 37+ weeks.
(Definitely one of the benefits of being married to a talented photographer.)



PS: A big thank you to everyone who has been commenting on my various pregnancy posts. I'm terribly remiss in not responding, but I can't express how much your support and words of encouragement mean to me. I especially enjoyed reading everyone's labor stories awhile back.

7 comments:

Chris Jelesky August 14, 2013 at 9:48 AM  

Josie says u look like a 'beauty girl' :)

Erin Kelley August 14, 2013 at 12:03 PM  

Really great pictures! LOVE the sunset one.

Trisha Q August 14, 2013 at 9:19 PM  

You are gorgeous, hot mama!

Alison,  August 15, 2013 at 9:27 AM  

Wow, such beautiful shots. You look amazing. What a blessing that your little one decided to stay in her cozy home long enough for you to have time to take these beautiful pictures.

Alison,  August 15, 2013 at 9:27 AM  

Wow, such beautiful shots. You look amazing. What a blessing that your little one decided to stay in her cozy home long enough for you to have time to take these beautiful pictures.

FullOGrace August 21, 2013 at 5:33 PM  

You look so beautiful!!

We never took the time to do nice photos during my pregnancy, just a few belly shots overall, and I married a photographer. LOL The cobbler's kids and all, I suppose. ;)

You look amazing. You glow. You embody burgeoning motherhood. You're in the home stretch now! Looking forward to hearing everyone is safe and sound and you two, are now three. ;)

With love,

Marcy

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP